We are open and teaching classes in our studio. The recommendations from the State of Oregon and CDC are to not congregate in groups of more than 10 people. We are practicing in small groups, wearing masks and remaining socially distant in the studio. We are taking every precaution to sanitize the studio between classes as well as at our check in station. Please follow our policy below while attending classes:
- Respiratory hygiene
- Social distancing measures
- Do not attend if you are sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to someone with the virus within the last 14 days.
- Hand washing
- Wear a face mask at all times while in the studio and building.
Respiratory hygiene means:
Cover your cough. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough into your elbow. Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
Social distancing means:
Don’t shake hands. Avoid unnecessary contact by not shaking hands, hugging or kissing as greetings. Find other, non-contact ways to say hello. Maintain a 3-6 ft radius.
Please refer to the following resources for further guidance.
– CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
– Oregon Health Authority (https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19)